找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 1438|回复: 2

100句英语经典名句

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-12-31 23:28:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1. I am deeply grateful for all of my problems. After each one was overcome, I became stronger and more able to meet those that were still to come. I grew in all my difficulties. 我深深感谢我的问题!每战胜一个问题,我就变得更强大,更有能力迎接下一个挑战。我在问题中成长。
2. We all earn our livings by serving other people in some way. Your business goal is to find out what people really want and need, and then give it to them better and faster than anyone else. 我们都是通过以某种方式服务别人而谋生的。你要发现人们需要什么并更好更快地去满足。
3. Let us create memories that stay with you forever. Let us be so much more than a hotel. Let us be the treasured place you return to, simply by closing your eyes.
4. Don't argue / for other people's weaknesses./ Don't argue / for your own./ When you make a mistake,/ admit it,/ correct it,/ and learn from it / immediately. 不要为别人的弱点辩解,也不要为自己的辩解。当你犯错的时候,承认它,改正它,并立刻从中学习。
5. A genius/is simply the person/who repeats/the most times. 天才就是重复次数最多的人!相信重复的力量!
6. If/you can/dream it, /you can/achieve it. 敢于梦想,就能实现!只有敢于梦想的人,才能成为真正的成功者!
7. Whenever / you become aware of / a negative thought,/ you must immediately / turn it out / and replace it / with a positive thought. 无论何时你有了消极的想法时,你应该立刻将它赶走,并代之以积极的想法。这就是幸福、充实人生的核心秘诀!亲爱的朋友们,每天都要进行精神训练!
8. The biggest regrets / that parents have / later on in life / is that / they didn't spend enough time / with their children / and that they didn't do a good enough job. 父母晚年最大的遗憾就是和孩子在一起的时间太少,而且做的不好。我在推广家庭教育,但我自己却和孩子在一起的时间很少。
9. The key for happiness / is not to find a perfect person,/ but find someone / and build a perfect relationship / with him. 幸福的关键不在与找到一个完美的人,而在找到任何一个人,然后和他一起努力建立一个完美的关系。
10. It's determination and commitment / to an unrelenting pursuit / of your goal / that will enable you / to attain the success / you seek. 对目标坚定追求的决心才能确保你的成功。就算暂时不懂,也要反复朗读。
 楼主| 发表于 2013-1-1 23:33:03 | 显示全部楼层
11. We all face adversity in our life. However, it's not the adversity, but how we react to it that will determine the joy and happiness in our lives. 我们每个人都会面对逆境,不是逆境,而是我们的态度决定我们的快乐。中文非常丰富,可以译成:逆境;厄运;窘境;灾难;不幸。
12. The greatest thing / in the world / is to know / how to give knowledge to another. 世界上最了不起的事情就是知道如何把知识传播给别人。向天下所有的老师致敬。
13. It is impossible / to defeat a person / who never gives up. 打败一个永不放弃的人是不可能的。
14. 以下是美国总统克林顿对德兰修女的评价:Mother Teresa has served the poor, the suffering and the dying, and in so doing she severed as an inspiration and a challenge to all the rest of us. 德兰修女为穷苦人和临近死亡的人服务。她的行为对我们是一种激励,一种挑战。
15. When you give, you circulate energy. Thus, when you give, you are in harmony with the nature of the universe. Whatever you seek, give first! 当你给予时,你能使能量循环起来;当你付出时,你便与宇宙的本质相和谐。不管你在寻找什么,先给予!坚持!
16. Great works / are performed / not by strength / but by perseverance.(没有恒心只有力量是完不成伟业。)坚持不懈是一个人最伟大的财富!
17. It's not the things / you get / but the hearts / you touch / that will determine / your success in life. 不是你得到的物质,而是你感动的心灵,决定了你的成功!
18. I enjoy losing face! I enjoy making mistakes! I enjoy being laughed at. I love practicing English. The more mistakes you make, the more progress you will make! 我热爱丢脸!我享受犯错误!我喜欢被人笑话!我狂爱练英语!犯的错误越多,进步就越大!
19. The important thing / is to learn a lesson / every time / you lose. 生活中最重要的事情就是:从每一次失败中汲取教训。每一次失败都是一次珍贵的学习机会,而不是沮丧和失去自信的理由!
20. Opportunities are not offered./ They must be wrested / and worked for./ And this calls for / perseverance..and courage. 机会不会从天上掉下来,它们必须靠努力去争取。这需要坚持和勇气。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-1-3 08:44:44 | 显示全部楼层
21. A genius/is simply the person/who repeats/the most times. 天才就是重复次数最多的人!相信重复的力量!超级语法:主-系-表结构,who引导定语从句。核心单词:genius天才;repeat重复。
22. Though / leadership / may be hard / to define, the one characteristic / common / to all leaders / is the ability / to make things happen. 虽然领导力很难定义,但所有的领导者都有一个特性:让事情有结果。这个翻译不是很好,请大家一起努力找到更好的翻译。周末更要做好每一件事!
23. If/you can/dream it, /you can/achieve it. 敢于梦想,就能实现!只有敢于梦想的人,才能成为真正的成功者!超级语法:if引导的条件状语从句;核心动词:dream 梦想;achieve 实现,发音要超过三秒钟
24. Whenever / you become aware of / a negative thought,/ you must immediately / turn it out / and replace it / with a positive thought. 无论何时你有了消极的想法时,你应该立刻将它赶走,并代之以积极的想法。这就是幸福、充实人生的核心秘诀!亲爱的朋友们,每天都要进行精神训练!
25. The biggest regrets / that parents have / later on in life / is that / they didn't spend enough time / with their children / and that they didn't do a good enough job. 父母晚年最大的遗憾就是和孩子在一起的时间太少,而且做的不好。我在推广家庭教育,但我自己却和孩子在一起的时间很少。
26. 信念:I enjoy losing face! I enjoy making mistakes! I enjoy being laughed at. I love practicing English. The more mistakes you make, the more progress you will make! 我热爱丢脸!我享受犯错误!我喜欢被人笑话!我狂爱练英语!犯的错误越多,进步就越大!这些理念改变了几代人!
27. Our aspirations / are our possibilities. 我们的志向就是我们的可能性!(aspiration的意思是:热望;志向;抱负。是一个非常有力量的词汇!)这句话的意思是:Whatever we dream / has a possibility / of happening. 所有的梦想都有实现的可能!亲爱的朋友们,永远不要失去梦想的能力!
28. 学英语的一个捷径就是收集和背诵长句难句!它会给你带来非凡的成就感和快速的进步!It's determination and commitment / to an unrelenting pursuit / of your goal / that will enable you / to attain the success / you seek. 对目标坚定追求的决心才能确保你的成功。就算暂时不懂,也要反复朗读。
29. The key for happiness / is not to find a perfect person,/ but find someone / and build a perfect relationship / with him. 幸福的关键不在与找到一个完美的人,而在找到任何一个人,然后和他一起努力建立一个完美的关系。我正在用名言给高中生编辑一套背单词的课本。加油!
30. Opportunities are not offered./ They must be wrested / and worked for./ And this calls for / perseverance..and courage. 机会不会从天上掉下来,它们必须靠努力去争取。这需要坚持和勇气。亲爱的朋友,尤其是大学生,进入大学只代表真正的人生刚刚开始!要历经千辛万苦,才能训练出胆识和能力!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|中华手外科网 ( 鲁ICP备16039852号-3 )鲁公网安备 37010302000762号

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 13:00 , Processed in 0.022801 second(s), 20 queries .

技术支持:山东济南

© 2001-2013 中华手外科网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表