|
人在江湖,哪能没个伴,哪能不结实什么人呢,人与人之间有N多种关系,各种各样的关系英语都怎么说?
buddy哥们儿
We became great buddies.
我们成了非常好的朋友。
Hey, no way, buddy.
嘿,没门儿,老兄。
colleague同事/同僚
A colleague recently returned from a "holiday " with lips like a baboon .
一个同事最近“休假”回来,嘴唇变得像狒狒一样。
confidante闺蜜/红颜知己(女性)
I hope this way know more friends , but also hoping to find confidante .
所以希望通过这种方式认识更多的朋友,更希望能找到一位红颜知己。
intimate至交
Good artists are usually too embarrassed to show their work to anyone unless you are intimate with them , since their work is their soul .
作品对于好的艺术家来说等于是他们的灵魂,而且通常因为害羞而不好意思对人展示他们的作品,除非你和他们是至交。
mentor导师/指导者
Strangely , my mother was my mentor .
说来奇怪,我母亲是我的导师。
sworn brother结拜兄弟
He is my sworn brother , his business is mine .
我跟他是拜把兄弟,他的事就是我的事。
superior上司
He offended superior and then was fired .
他得罪了上司,于是被解雇了
boss老板
I heard your company had a new boss .
我听说你们公司来了一位新老板。
partner搭档
If only some handsome boy invited me to be his partner at the ball .
要是有个英俊的小伙子邀请我做他的舞会搭档就好了。
couple情侣
During the past year the couple organized all the plans for their wedding .
在过去的一年里,这对夫妇为他们的婚礼做了众多的计划。
companion同伴
I think it is worthwhile having such a companion .
我认为有这样一个伙伴是值得的。
pen pal笔友
I 'm writing a letter to my pen pal .
我正在给我的笔友写信。
comrade-in-arms战友
The sight of the old comrade-in-arms carried me back to my days in the army .
见到老战友使我回想起自己在部队中的日子。
fellow-apprentice师兄弟
Your fellow apprentice has achieved a new level .
你的师兄已经达到一个新层次。
bosom friend知心朋友
A bosom friend is one you trust and you will tell all the secrets to him .
知己是你信任而且愿意把所有秘密给他讲的人。 |
|