|
分手、专一、背叛和出轨等英语口语句子:
1. Why that two-timing!
为什么那么不专情。
2. Don't let it get you down. There are plenty of fish in the sea.
别让这件事影响你的情绪。天涯何处无芳草。
3. Are you cheating on me? Because I've been hearing some rumors.
你是不是背着我有别人?因为我最近老能听到一些传言。
4. I would never cheat on my girlfriend. She is everything I want.
我永远都不会背叛我的女朋友,她就是我想要的一切。
5. I can not live without you.
我不能没有你。
6. It's more of a frustration than anything else.
没有比这更令人沮丧的。
7. I'm glad to see you're taking all this with a grain of salt.
我很高兴你能对这件事坦然处之。
8. I recently broke up with my boyfriend, and it's been hard for both of us.
我最近和男朋友分手了,这对我们俩来说都很困难。
外遇用英语怎么说?
illegal love affair;
paramour
paramour英音:['pærəmuə]美音:['pærə,mur]
名词 n. [C]
1.
情夫;情妇
2.
【古】情人
来源于法语Paramour
Secret Love,暗恋,秘密的爱之意
She suspected her husband of chasing around.
她怀疑她丈夫有外遇。
She suspected her husband of running around.
她怀疑她丈夫有外遇。
A man married to an unfaithful wife.
戴绿帽者,乌龟妻子有外遇的人
She thought her husband might be having a bit on the side.
她猜想她丈夫也许有外遇。
He's got a double standard: it's all right for him to have affairs but not for her.
自己可以有外遇,女方却不行。 |
|