QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 995|回复: 0

[欧美文化] 《肖申克的救赎》经典台词(中英对照)

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-12-28 00:04:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Civilized,Strategic.
讲文明,重策略。
Remember, Red, hope is good thing, mabye the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
瑞德,希望是件美丽的东西,也许是最好的东西。美好的东西是永远不会死的。
Andy Dufresne: Here’s where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don"t foget. Foget that there are palce in the world that aren’t made out of stone That there’s a---there’s a---there’s something inside that’s yours, that they can’t touch.
安迪.杜德兰:这就是意义所在。你需要它,就好像自己不要忘记。忘记世上还有不是用石 头围起来的地方。忘记自己的内心还有你自己的东西,他们碰不到的东西。
I have no idea to this day what those two Italian ladies were s inging about. Truth is, I don’t want to know. Som-e things are better left unsaid.I’d like to think they were singing about somethings so beautiful,it can" t expressed in words,and it makes y-our heart ache because of it.I tell you, th ose voices soared higher and farther than anybody in a great place dares to dr eam. It was as if some beautiful bird had flapped into our drab little cage an d made these walls dissolve away, and for the briefest of moments, every last man is Shawshank felt free.
到今天我还不知道那两个意大利娘们在唱些什么,其实,我也不想知道。有些东西还是留着不说为妙。我像她们该是在唱一些非常美妙动人的故事,美妙得难以用言语来表达,美妙的让你心痛。告诉你吧,这些声音直插云霄,飞得比任何一个人敢想的梦还要遥远。就像一些美丽的鸟儿扑扇着翅膀来到我们褐色牢笼,让那些墙壁消失得无影无踪。就在那一刹那,肖申克监狱的每一个人都感到了自由。
That’s the beauty of music. They can’t take that away from you.
这就是音乐的美丽。他们无法把这种美丽从你那里夺去
I have to remind myself that some birds don’t mean to be caged . Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up. DOES rejoice. Still, the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they’re gone. I guess I just miss my friend.
我得经常同自己说,有些鸟儿是关不住的。他们的羽毛太鲜亮了。当它们飞走的时候,你心底里知道把他们关起来是一种罪恶,你会因此而振奋。不过,他们一走,你住的地方也就更加灰暗空虚。我觉得我真是怀念我的朋友。
Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free
恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望让你重获自由
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人
Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies!
记着,希望是件好东西,没准儿是件最好的东西,而且从没有一样好东西会消逝!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|中华手外科网 ( 鲁ICP备16039852号-3 )鲁公网安备 37010302000762号

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 00:00 , Processed in 0.020055 second(s), 18 queries .

技术支持:山东济南

© 2001-2013 中华手外科网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表